Frequently Asked Questions about ABC Hammers, Inc.
- Where can I buy an ABC Hammer?
Call or e-mail us directly by using the Contact Us page on our website.
- Will the head of an ABC Brass or Bronze Hammer wear out?
Yes, eventually the head “mushrooms out” and becomes marred the longer it is used. This is what it was designed for, to take the beating so it doesn’t mar or damage the object you are striking.
- Are ABC Hammers made in the USA?
Yes, the ABC Hammers are completely manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- What is the minimum order?
One. No order is too small for ABC!
- What different metals are available for ABC Hammers?
Our most popular alloys are brass or bronze but we can also manufacture Babbitt, Copper, and Zinc.
- Why do a need an ABC soft face dead blow hammer?
Our soft faced hammers are completely encased with unique polyurethane which eliminates any exposed metal make them spark resistant for safe use near combustible materials. Our specifically formulated polyurethane resists most oil, solvents and chemicals. ABC soft face hammers are also non-marring and non-sparking making them the perfect tool for virtually any hammering application.
- How can I become a distributor of ABC Hammers, Inc.?
Just click on the "Distributor" button on the top right hand corner of our Home page and follow the easy instructions.
- Can ABC Hammers, Inc. custom make a different head design for our company?
Yes. Because ABC Hammers is the manufacturer, we can make a hammer to OEM specifications.
- How long has ABC Hammers, Inc. been manufacturing hammers?
For over 50 years, in the USA, since 1956.
- Why should I use an ABC Hammer instead of some other hammer Manufacturer?
ABC Hammers, Inc. has been manufacturing non-marring, non-sparking hammers since 1956. Our extensive knowledge of alloys and manufacturing together with decades of experience has produced the highest quality hammers in the world. Our dedicated staff and modern manufacturing facility ensure your order is delivered on time, every time.
- Who should use an ABC Hammer?
Anyone working in the following industries is just a sample of who should use an ABC Hammer:
Additional uses for the dead blow/soft face hammer:
Making your workplace safer is as easy as ABC…